jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2014

“Come back and feast at the table of the Lord, and taste again the sweet and satisfying fruits of fellowship with the Saints.”

President Thomas S. Monson in his speech "Looking Back and Moving Forward" invited less active members to come back to church and receiving the blessing of the gospel saying “Come back and feast at the table of the Lord, and taste again the sweet and satisfying fruits of fellowship with the Saints.” I believe that we as members of the church have the responsibility to help less active members to be active in church again, as if we as disciples of Jesus Christ if we are doing bad stuff we can consider yourself less active members even if we are currently attending church every sunday. An active members of the church is active in obeying God's commandments, is active in being a good, example and attending church. I personally have less active friends and family, as president Monson I invited them to return to church, not only because I want to see them at church, but I want that they can be blessed. I got marry in the temple this year, but when I met my wife three years ago she was less active member of the church, when we got friends I invited her to attending church again, in the beginning she didn't want but with some help and faith she started to attending church again, then receive a calling in the church, and her testimony grew. After time we become boyfriend and girlfriend, Now we are called in the temple as family for the eternity. We received the blessing of the gospel for be active member in church, we can "taste again the sweet and satisfying fruits of fellowship with the Saints.”


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario